Sunday, June 9, 2013

Life is sometimes hard...

These last few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. Well, let's face it the last year has. But the last couple of weeks have been exceptional. I think I've cried my lifetime quantity of tears, so if that could be done, I would be happy about that.

Cindy and I were reading about our personalities yesterday and talking about how we deal with hurt and pain. Unfortunately, I have a hard time turning it off, letting it go, and it takes a toll on my sleep, which probably doesn't help my state of mind. Oh, overly emotional personality.

So, today I'm going to try to turn it off. I have packing I need to do, jobs to be applied for, rental agreements to write, cleaning to be done, details to be figured out. But I'm putting it off for today. I'm not going to think about the goodbyes I have to say, or the slightly terrifying step of starting over. Today, I'm going to enjoy my house, watch a little gilmore girls, sit on my front porch, and start the hard work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment